Friday, November 28, 2008

Yes! I do want to update this...

So, here I am again. It's only been two months this time! My goodness, I see that there's been at least a bit of activity with 7400+ views...it's motivating!

So I'll do what comes natural and update my Top Ten lists on the sidebar...

In the Top Ten I'm Watching there are a number of new anime that I really would like to recommend!

Toradora!, Kemeko DX, To Aru Majutsu no Index, Kannagi, and Hyakko .

Check out the ANN links for them to see what the stories are about! Well, I am still lazy...

In the Top Ten I've Seen list I added Outlaw Star (see description in this post) which I rated a Masterpiece on ANN! It's awesome old school sci-fi with a bit of mysticism...

Since I'm getting more hits here than I expected, I'll be sure to come back soon with some more updates!

Yeah...wish me luck... :D

No comments: