Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New series post 1

I'm going to attempt (like a whole lotta other anime blogs >_<) to write a quick blurb on which anime i happen to watch when I can here on this wayward blog.


First up is a new series for winter 2008, PERSONA ~ trinity soul ~


The first episode was pretty well done. I was a little confused as to the chara relationships at first (and who was the girl in the beginning!?!), but that worked out by the end (except the girl!). I’m concerned by voice(s) I heard of other chara, but I don’t want to spoil any future plot devices. This show is a different twist on the mecha formula, where instead of mobile suits you get into and fight with, these are mobile suits that come out of you!


The style and music were pretty good, although I didn’t like the OP and some rap was used as BMG, but it did have decent accompaniment.

I’m looking forward to more of this anime.

No comments: