Monday, April 12, 2010

Tatakau Shisho - The Book of Bantorra







I won't even try to tell you I understood everything that went on in this anime. I think if you go to college you should make your Professor watch it and explain it to you!

Book is about a world where when someone dies their life history is contained in a stone tablet or "book" as it is called. Armed Librarians collect the books and police trade in them while battling the rebelious Church. There is more to this world and others than what appears on the surface...

I finished this and am not even sure who are left alive at the end excluding the obvious. There was little to no fanservice despite the over endowment of the Acting Director, so that did not detrct from the story. The chara were cool, each with a special ability, at least before they were killed off, as many were.

Although a bit confusing, I thuroughly enjoyed this anime. The music was decent too.

I'll give it an 8.5 on the Z-scale.

Now go watxh anime!

- posted via 3G...

No comments: